Alabama-Coushatta Indian Tribal Council Employment & Training Program - Houston, Livingston, and Dension TX
The Alabama-Coushatta Indian Tribal Council Employment & Training Program is a Tribal Program designed by the Department of Labor’s Division of Indian and Native American Programs (DINAP) and is managed by the Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas. The program is funded through Section 166 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Our program provides employment and training services to Native Americans/American Indians, Native Hawaiians, and Native Alaskans that reside within the 121 county service area of the State of Texas.
You may qualify for services if you
- Are a member of a federally-recognized-tribe, Alaskan Native, or Native Hawaiian.
- Are either unemployed, underemployed, low-income, recipient of a bona fide lay-off notice, or in need of employment and training services.
Note : Enrollment priority is given to veterans.
- EMPLOYMENT CAREER SERVICES – A wide range of services to assist Native Americans as they seek job placement or advancement in their career.
- TRAINING SERVICES – Provide job readiness training as a means of better preparing Native Americans for the workforce.
- EDUCATION SERVICES – A wide range of services to assist Native Americans as they seek job placement or advancement in their career.
575 State Park Road 56
Livingston Texas 77351
Phone: (877) 717-6101
2415 South Austin, Ste. #105
Dension Texas 75020
Phone: (903) 465-4844
2000 S Dairy Ashford, Ste #550
Houston Texas 77077
Phone: (346) 374-8516